Friday, December 6, 2013

Paradigm Day 4

Thursday Dec 5 2013
 MMNW: 178 lbs, 19.4% bodyfat
Preworkout: 1 banana, 3 dates
AM workout: overslept
Breakfast: smoothie - banana, apple, pineapple, frozen (blueberries cantaloupe peaches), OJ, water
Lunch: giant salad - kale avo dressing, black beans, carrots
Dinner: plenty of leftovers, baked sweet potatoes, steamed broc and the quinoa stuff. Just as good tonight.
PM Workout: swim 2850 m
Snack: couple of dates, chobani greek yogurt

Had a dentist appointment this morning and everything came out clean. Worked from home today, it all went fine. Today the kids track out for the December break so they are home from school until January. They were excited and slept in pretty good this morning.

I was really excited to be under 20% body fat this morning! Pre-ironman weight (almost) and bodyfat (almost) and this happened significantly faster than I was expecting. Under 180 and under 20% in just 4 days? Thank you.

Had a great swim too. This is the second swim since B2B, and the first one felt horrible. Tonight I felt, well, not fast, but comfortable in the water again. That was really nice.

3 comments:

D.R. said...

You are doing awesome! Are you having any cravings or withdrawal symptoms?

Carolina John said...

nope, nothing really craving. The volume is so high I'm always full. I predict after the 2 week detox is over I'll add some eggs and yogurt back in for convenience, but everything else is good.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, nice work - I bet it is nice to see the results. I have been traveling so much so my eating habits have not been stellar, but I will get back on track when I get back from Christmas.