Monday, December 1, 2008

ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Oh shiz it happened

Payment Status: Completed
Registration type: Individual
Registrant: John Flynn
Event: Beach2Battleship Half 2009
Event Category: Age Group

Yep, I signed up.

Today is the first day of online registration for this bad boy from setup events. I am actually going to freaking do a half iron? www.beach2battleship.com has the event details. This page here has the registration and their standard stuff.

So who's with me? any other takers on this bad boy? it's november 7th 2009, very late in the season. But that gives me enough time for me to prepare.

IT"S MY FIRST HALF IRON after all.

Holy crap, i might be crazy. I can't believe I just did that! wow.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Yikes! I'm so intimidated by your right now! That should be so fun, though!! Congrats :)

Jess said...

Whooo hooo congrats on registration!!!

Wes said...

Dude! I am so passing the Donkey Kong torch. {here ya go}. Being a little afraid is a good thing. Now go get your ass ready!

Marcy said...

That is AWESOME!! Sweetness!!

Unknown said...

Nice! Nothing like signing up. This will be a great motivator for you. Can't wait to hear about training.

Amy - the gazelle said...

very impressive! congratulations...it always feels so awesome to see the 'registration confirmed' page, doesn't it?

teacherwoman said...

Yay! Way to get registrated! :)

Unknown said...

Whoa... I thought you were a runner, not a tri guy! Congrats!!!
I'm secretly jealous.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy that it's nearly 2009? When I see stuff that's going to happen in 2009, I go, "Well, that's way off," and then I realize it starts a month from now!

Anyway, Beach to Battleship sounds great!

Ryan said...

Awesome!

Thanks for stopping by and guess what....I'll be there too!

I look forward to hearing more about your training.