Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speedwork

Did some weights and intervals at the gym last night. Intervals were 4 miles in 40 minutes total. warm up, cool down, then the speedwork was 1k, 2k, 1k, 1k intervals at 7.1 speed on the treadmill, with .25 miles at 5.9 speed rest intervals in between. I did have to sprinkle in a little walking too.

Also yesterday, Kelley got into the garden while the kids were napping, and she got the sunflowers, potatoes, squash and zucchini planted and somewhat mulched. I got out there too for a few minutes (it was a beautiful day) and got the rest of the peppers mulched. Still have to get the tomato plants in the ground, and seeds for corn, pole beans, and bush beans and mulch the rest.

happy hump day! My wednesday photo this week is Evil Genius. This is a really cute picture, but the look on her face kind of says "I hope you have good insurance". and that scares me.


14 comments:

tfh said...

Ha! She is adorable, and the somewhat sly gleam in her eyes only adds to it. Great speed on those intervals.

Unknown said...

That face is too precious. Yep, I think you are in trouble with that one!

Marcy said...

HAHAHAHHAA!! I've seen that look before and just you wait til she's a teen is all I'm sayin . . .trouble baby!

Wes said...

Women come built in with that look...

Amber said...

Hahahaha. What an adorable picture, she definitely looks like she's got something up here sleeve though!

Good job on the intervals!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Hahahahaha! That is DEFINITELY the look of a future meat-puncher!

Great pic and great work on the speedy stuff.

Look, I come here and I'm all nice to you and I still get the word verifcation "pousa"?

That's not even the correct spelling of p*ssy.

Ashley said...

Hahaha, that pic is adorable!!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

you are in for some trouble for sure. lol so cute though.

Missy said...

Aw, daddy, what does it feel like to be living here all curled up on my little finger??? Yep, Daddy's girl and it never goes away! That's the best and worst part;)

Sarah said...

That is a pretty fantastic photo! Good luck with that one!

Carly said...

T R O U B L E! ha! she is adorable.

teacherwoman said...

OMG... I LOVE that picture of Evil Genius... and your caption to go with it is priceless! HA! She is so adorable!

joyRuN said...

Oh, how I miss naptime.

And yes - you are in deep sh*t with that look in her eyes ;)

healthy ashley said...

The garden sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to actually have space for one!

And that photo is the best! You and Kelley have some cute offspring!