8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- My garden being fully planted
- Abandoning said garden and moving back to North Carolina
- Finally selling my mountain house - that has to happen before I will qualify for a mortgage to move back to North Carolina
- Getting my lawnmower back from the repair shop
- Saturday (always) - but this saturday is the mud run, and Michael is coming back to Greenville to run it with us
- My first bike race May 7th
- My first olympic distance triathlon June 6th
- My first marathon June 13th
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Work - writing code
- Work - fixed web site permissions for a hosting client
- Ate 6 healthy meals
- Gave the girls a bath
- Read bedtime stories
- I don't do 8 different things in one day. very boring, I know. But I did not have to leave the house all day.
8 Things I Wish I Could/Want To Do:
- This should be the same thing as the 8 things I'm looking forward to
- Grow corn. Every year I try and the stalks get 4 ft tall and die. maybe I'll have better luck this year.
- Run a 4 hour marathon
- Run a 20 minute 5k
- Win a bike race
- Raise trees. This sounds funny, but I would love to set up a raised bed with hundreds of Red Japanese Maple seedlings, grow them for a year and sell them online. Rotate the crops so I've got a constant supply of 2 ft jap maples to sell. Japanese maples are my all time favorite tree.
- Build a wooden boat. This has been a fantasy since I started woodworking back in college. A kit, a cedar lapstrake canoe, a one man sailboat, it doesn't matter. I build it, and it floats. That's cool.
8 Shows I watch:
- Days of Our Lives
- All My Children
- Grey's Anatomy
- My Name is Earl
- The Big Bang Theory
- Private Practice
- The Biggest Liar
8 People I want to know more about: Tag, you're it
- Crazy 8's has been around the blogosphere, so it's tough to tag anybody
- Glaven could crazy 8's about the 8 types of his perverted fetishes
- Wow, I really think everyone else has already done it. Glaven is really a loser for not getting tagged!
- If you haven't done it yet, get yo crazy 8's on and give me credit for tagging you.
All is well on the homefront. I've got some speedwork on tap for tonight, and a bike ride coming soon. Happy Tuesday!