Wednesday, April 15, 2009

not funny

I told Kelley last night that I haven't put anything funny up on the blog lately. She rolled her eyes and said "Yea, I know". thanks. I guess I've been a little blue lately. Job concerns, foot pain, whatever. Her idea of something funny for the blog was to xerox my ballsack and post it. Then I had to tell her about Glaven's fondness for fondling nutsacks and how much danger a sexy nutsack like mine would really put us in re: his bony fingers. Then she conceded that it would be a bad idea. Our subsequent brainstorming session only led us to taking the kids outside to play.

What are the 5 stages of grief? After Marcy announced her blog retirement yesterday I'm having withdrawals even though she claims to stick around until june. I think one stage is denial. I believe she will turn 30, and realize that blogging after 30 is still trashy. and yes, keep finding trashy stuff and book giveaways for us to enjoy. Blog retirement is some kind of late april fool's joke. In honor of her apparent retirement, I found what she's going to do next after moving to Maine:



Yes, that's a topless coffee shop in Maine. Link to youtube if the embed doesn't work. I think another stage is acceptance. I will still contend that an intertube without Marcy is not a web worth searching. She will miss the blog and come back.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday, too much code to write. I am really sore after the core session and strength workouts recently. This Phase II of the Tri Power plan is really leaving me with some lactic acid. gotta up the water intake to flush that stuff out.

Tomorrow we're having some old friends over for dinner, and I can't wait to see them. Then friday we're headed to Raleigh for the race sunday morning. Race preview to come before leaving. Have a great hump day!

15 comments:

tfh said...

Hmm. Perhaps we all just need to react to the economic crisis by going topless. Anyway, I'm glad it sounds like Marcy will fit right in where she's going.

P.S. After your next outdoor ride you've gotta shove your forearm in Kelley's face for her to sniff. She'll love it!

Marcy said...

OMFG SHUT UP!! HAHAHAHAHAAA NO WAY!!! That is just nuts! And it looks oh so trashy! I will have to look on Gmaps to see where this town is . . . .

Wes said...

Marcy is yanking our collective chains. I'm glad mine's not attached to a nipple or anything. Thank you for not posting pics. My stomach is kind of queasy this morning ;-)

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Hey Cletus, thanks for that image of you teabagging a xerox machine. I just finished a nice technicolor yawn over that one.

Marcy is going to Maine to open a Krotchless Koffee Shoppe!! "Coffee 'n' Cooters!" Or maybe "Dunkin' D*cks!"

It's an idea whose time has come, so to speak.

Jess said...

Marcy's a faker. She'll be back.

As per the erroneous phrase "sexy nut sack": I can assure you from a woman's point of view that no nut sack is EVER sexy. I don't care if it's Brad Pitt's.

Alisa said...

hehe topless coffee shop!

Very interesting idea.

Lily on the Road said...

TOO FUNNY!!

I'm just laughing my way through the comments!!

C said...

Ditto all the comments, particularly Jess and Lily's. Your wife is hilarious, btw. :)

joyRuN said...

"nutsack"..."GP"..."bony fingers"...

You'd think I'd be over the urge to hurl over this topic already.

"...teabagging a xerox machine"

Pushing me over the edge!

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! Coffee N Cooters, G! That IS usually the way it goes (at least here) if you're going to run an all nude joint you can't serve alcohol so what better than coffee?

Unknown said...

I second Jess, ain't no such thing as a sexy nutsack

Missy said...

Did you hear all the teabag talk on the news last nite? I almost died. They kept talking about the teabagging going on all over the country. Ryan looked at me longingly...

Mel-2nd Chances said...

I think Marcy will be back too after a bit :)

Shannon (The Daily Balance) said...

hahahahaha love. it.

Sarah said...

Everything is better topless I would think. . . if i were a boy.