Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Disney Continues

Our adventure actually continues in Epcot center wednesday night. I missed the last of these pictures!






It was totally a magical evening.




I make fun of Kelley for putting her hand on my belly during pictures. ugh.


Thursday we headed back to the Magic Kingdom for another day in the sun! It started with a character breakfast at some kind of Pooh's magic castle thing.

Ella wanted to wear her croissant like a mitten




Mom & Dad wanted some of that Tigger action too



We had to get in on Eeyore





After that we waited in line for about an hour for a safari ride and to see the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse


EG fighting Jack Sparrow


Snuck in a picture with Dad


We got to go to another Beauty and the Beast thing where EG got to play the Beast because she really has a good scream. It was a really scary scream, but I've heard it before.  They had a blast putting on the play. Ella got to play the Dresser.








I let EG drive!







I hate how my hat got caught in my sunglasses. Always put the shades on first!

The highlight of Magic Kingdom Thursday was meeting the Frozen princesses. That was our last fastpass of the day and there was a 90 minute line so I was really glad we had that.

Cinderella's glass slipper! Squee!








Friday we went to Epcot center for a bit before calling our time in DW done.  I think we were so tired that these are the only pictures we took!




When the day was over Mom & Dad headed to the airport, and we loaded up the car and drove to Tybee Island GA to the family beach house there. We arrived around 8 pm and crashed hard.

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

You guys definitely packed a lot into your days! It would be cool to see all of the princesses - I think my favorite is Belles as I love Beauty & the Beast (and now i want to watch it!).

CautiouslyAudacious said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast! It gives me a little bit of hope for when my son is old enough that I "have" to take him. I'm dreading the day of the long lines and overpriced meals and having my fingerprint taken at the entrance :-)

Amber said...

Looks like you're having so much fun! I really wish my parents had taken me to Disney when I was a kid. I used to ask to go ALL the time and finally we went when I was 16, but it wasn't quite as magical then.