Friday, August 22, 2014

Vegan Up!

There is a crowdsourcing fundraiser going on right now for a new vegan cookbook that I wanted to bring attention to.  The good folks at Vegan Up! are pulling a nice project together. It does take some crowdsourcing though, and I'm hoping we can help him out!

Vegan Up! on Twitter

Vegan Up! cookbook - order now

You can order the book now, they are trying to raise $50k to get the book self-published. Again I don't know how these things work, and they don't sponsor the old blog here, but he asked if I would write something and post a few links. I gladly obliged because I fully support his cause! And it's a fully funding project, so if he doesn't make the goal everyone gets their donations back.

This is more than just a cookbook. Terry really teaches the benefits of eating like this. How nice it feels to truly be non-harming, and how nice it feels to give your body true health and energy. When the body is truly and fully nourished it cannot be sick. This book is going to be a great way to get started learning about how delishious it can be!


You know I love my vegan meals, vegan days, but weeks are the best. It's not always easy to break old habits. The cleaner I eat (all fruits and veggies) the better I feel.  that's how it goes.  Step up if you can! This is a really great project.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Very cool. I think it is neat that there are alternative ways to raise funds these days and that you can tap into people across the nation that believe in your cause!

RockStarTri said...

Weren't the original vegan just crappy hunters or so slow that they couldn't catch anything?

Just another way to look at it. :)