Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Movember NotReally Wordless Wednesday


Last week we had snow flurries so I drove to work like this. Hat, scarf, gloves, big coat. I thought I looked like the guitarist from U2.


This Monday night the Stache is a bit more  prominent. I'm going for a Hulk Hogan look with the big Fu Manchu and sideburns. We're having a Movember contest at the office, and it's all supposed to raise awareness for male pattern cancers and treatment options.  Still, I feel guilty driving past a school. Sunny weather came back this week and it is a glorious fall in Raleigh.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Hate to say it, but the 2nd picture is a bit more of what I'd expect from a southerner. ;) You do look quite U2'ish in that first photo, though!!

Alisa said...

I actually kinda love that first photo! Very Bono.

It's full on winter here, no more pretty leaves and highs in the 40's but it's been sunny which makes me happy. At some point there will be endless days of gray and rain.