Thursday, April 16, 2015

GladSoles

Recently I have picked up something new and fantastic. Gladsoles is a small company based in New Jersey. Handmade sandals that really are as comfortable as going barefoot. They are basically a Vibram sole with laces. I got a pair of the Hybrid models, perfect for trails and walking the city too.

My soles are quite glad
These are handmade. I had to trace my feet and email in the drawings so they could cut my sandals exactly for me. I absolutely love these sandals. They are incredibly comfortable. They are made for barefoot running but I'm not able to do much running right now. I'll wear them when I'm kicking around town or hiking with the kids.

I also got into their ambassador program! So there's a badge on the left with a link to their site, and you can use code CJ at checkout to get 10% off. Seriously proud to rep these guys, it's a surprisingly wonderful product.

Full disclosure: I did pay for my sandals, not a gift in exchange for the review. They really are that good.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, those sandals sound awesome. I love that they are custom made just for your feet!!

Abby said...

I saw people running MCM in sandals that look just like that.