Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wordly Wednesday

I posted a bunch of pictures of my grandmother that she kept, and this Not Wordless Wednesday is special because I'm going to post some of the other pictures she kept with her that didn't make it into that post.

Me, circa 1991? almost blonde hair in high school.

Cousin Ben, me, Uncle Butch catching crabs at Tybee Island maybe 1985? maybe 83. we were young.

The time when Mom and I had the same haircut! this was in college, 1995, Easter

Brother Michael and I laughing. I was starting to get big then, but I still wear that shirt today. 2000? This was at my grandparents farm.

When our Evil Genius was born. 4 generations in there. And I've got about 4 chins.

woah, fat pic alert. Christmas 2006

2 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Laughing that you and your mom had the same haircut!

Great family pics!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, that longer hair do that you rocked in 1995 was something else!! I still can't get over these pictures of you when you were heavier! You look so much younger now!