Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snowy Wednesday

The Peachoid is getting painted! looks like it's wearing a hat

Ella drew up the sweetest valentine ever made. Melts my heart.

Snowy front yard!


Evil Genius needs hot chocolate with sprinkles after playing in snow like that.

They even got to sled in the front yard



Notice how the ice ends exactly where my car sits in the driveway

Front yard got it too

These never get old. and when it snows like that, really come in handy.
After missing 4 days of school last week, they went back in on Monday and then have been out again 2 days this week! crazy. We're all having so much fun playing around in our winter playland.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Wow. That is a ton of missed school! Wonder if they will have to make it all up. (The teacher in me.)

Al's CL Reviews said...

I think Atlanta has missed as much school as you all have. However, I have yet to see snow.
:)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, that is so many days to make up... It's crazy that you guys have had as many bad weather systems move through as you have. I hope things return to normal soon!