Friday, March 4, 2016

Evil Genius Time

Lately I've been able to spend a lot of quality time with the Evil Genius, and it's been fantastic. She's at a great age now where we can have a lot of fun together. I realized that this goofball has been filling up my phone space with pictures so I thought I would share a few.

She actually ate the cheese out of mozzarella sticks and made fried cheese fingers

This is terrifying, and will happen again too soon.

don't I look horrified?

Taking a bite out of goofy


EG wanted to go roller skating for a school event
I'm also planning a special trip for just the two of us for the spring, just like I did for Ella when she was this age. It's going to be a blast. And I'm really appreciative of the time we've been able to spend together lately.

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

She is so cute! She is quite the spitfire, too, so you are going to have your hands full with her when she is a teen and has boys chasing after her!! I love that you take your girls on one-on-one trips!

Amber said...

She's so cute and growing up so fast. Crazy to see how much the girls have grown since I first started reading your blog!!

Abby said...

How awesome. the kids I teach are the same age. It is a cool time.