Sunday, October 25, 2020

Recent picture update

 Just so you know we still exist, here's some proof of life (if you can call it life in the middle of a pandemic and election season). We're all doing pretty good. I'm 6 weeks post back surgery, so I can finally lift more than 10 lbs again. Kids are finishing their first quarter of the school year in the virtual academy, looks like the entire 8th and 10th grades are going to be online. Kelley is kicking ass and taking names, as usual.

Kelley putting in the last of the landscape lighting

The finished product of which is a well lit front yard

She added the lights on the right side of the steps to finish it off

The volume of meds that I have to take while my back was out and for the arthritis

Evangeline the cat is quite comfortable on the new bean bag body pillow

I got a new laz-y-boy recliner, super excited about that

Graduation day picture from my last day of grad school

Found one of these mugs from a business I used to own back in SC

Bunk beds with a climbing wall, slide, and drawers I built and sold

All of us at the state fair - it was only food this year

This was my first hanging couch, installed for a customer. Turned out really cool

Carving pumpkins for Halloween


1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

These custom build projects are so cool! I love the hanging porch swing - and the bunk beds w/ a climbing wall/slide. So cool! I bet the kids loved that!

I feel you w/ the volume of pills... that is my day to day life with RA. It is ridiculous how many meds I am on - and it's worse during pregnancy with blood thinners, which I'll be changing in a week from once a day to twice a day. Good times. I hate going through my med list with providers. It's so freaking long.