Friday, January 31, 2014

5 things Friday

1. I did get signed up for the Lowcountry Splash 5 mile open water swim! Price increase day is tomorrow. We're going to Charleston to stay with my brother Michael for a great 3 day weekend visit, and I can't wait. They have a 2.4 mile option, and it's with the outgoing tide pushing us along. Come swim with me! It's going to be a blast.

2 Bigun got Spike caught up in her hair the other day. Hilarity ensued.



3. Thanks to all of the snow I've been working from home since Monday. Going back into the office today isn't going to be easy. I forgot how nice it was to work from home all the time.  But what happens when this hits:



In the office the other day

4. Evil Genius lost her first tooth last night! The bottom teeth have been coming in behind her existing teeth so the first one fell out while she was asleep. I haven't even gotten a picture yet, but she doesn't really look all that snaggletoothed.

5. SNOW PICS

ok EG cleaned off my car and that's about the only one I have pulled off of the camera.
ok this one too. EG making snowballs in the front yard

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

You definitely got more snow that we did - I think we got 1.5" so it was pretty light! It's gone now since it was so warm today (got up to 55). I miss snow so it was fun to see for a couple of days!